Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Looking for 1988 LJ73 parts

usafcooper

Supporter
Country Flag
united_states
I have been searching on the forums for good parts suppliers for the last 80’s LJ/BJ 73 model land cruisers without much luck.
I live in Germany, but have a military address for shipping from the states.
I am in desperate need of some bushwhacker style fender flairs so that I can pass the German vehicle inspection. In priority order:
1: fender flairs
2: rear window washer sprayer
3: steering box
4: factory AC
5: rear seats (jump seat style)
6: various interior dash parts (too many to mention).
Thanks in advance for anything you guys can offer.
—-Rolly

Rolly, I have a 1989 LJ70 and know how hard it is to get these parts. Five years of ownership has taught me:

Best for hard to find Toyota genuine parts: Car Spare Parts & Auto Accessories - [Leaving Land Cruiser Club] based in Dubai but you need to know your Toyota part number. These guys might have bought the entire Toyota parts warehouse

Good selection of genuine and after market: 4x4 and SUV spare parts and accessories - Euro4x4parts - [Leaving Land Cruiser Club]
These guys are in France and are good on customer service but not as much selection as the Dubai guys

I need to include RoughTrax 4x4: Europes Widest Range of Toyota 4x4 Parts - [Leaving Land Cruiser Club] who are widely considered the best UK supplier

Happy hunting

Tom

Tom:

1000 likes for this response. I have found a good site for all the part numbers (for the whole damn ride) here
Parts list
This should help me tremendously. Even the fender flares that fit have proven hard to find. I would like to find some that actually fit, without employing a sawzall and a heat gun.

I use amayama.com .Most of the parts are coming directly from Japan. Found everything I need so far. I've got HZJ73 and went through hell 'till I got everything intact!

Back