Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Looking for a ECU 89661-60250 for my baby! 70 SERIES

First of all, I wanna thank all of you for giving me quick responses back then and a big apologize to @Sabilco13 because I read and follow his advice but didn't gave him an actual response. After so many frustrations I got the ECU and fixed some stuff going on with the transmission, all this happened a week ago!

I'm currently driving this thing and it feels so good to be back! this thing get so much attention from everyone on the streets, I guess it is because its beautiful or maybe its because I'm lacking proper shocks and the vehicle is sagging like a jumping rabbit all around. I'm thinking about making another thread just to talk about cheap lifting options and suggestions from you guys or maybe keeping all my stuff in this single thread.

So this is a KZJ71g-pet and as far as I know a few guys have told me that maybe the (front and rear) coils from a 80 series can be used for a 70 series (not sure if this applies to my LC model) and also the stock front shocks from 80 series can be used in the front of the 70 series. If any of you guys have done this or have any experience in the matter please confirm this! I just cant wait to start this mod :)

Here are some pics of the progress:

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2022-08-18 at 2.59.52 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2022-08-18 at 2.59.52 PM.jpeg
    233 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_7225.jpg
    IMG_7225.jpg
    450.3 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_7237.jpg
    IMG_7237.jpg
    284.8 KB · Views: 8
Back