Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Lower, upper control arms aftermarket suggestions

Jureb

Hello all,

I'll have my lower and upper control arms changed on my cruiser. Does anyone know which manufacturer is the OEM supplier for control arms at Toyota (and Land Cruisers 95)? I'll buy some aftermarket control arms. Sometimes aftermarket parts don't fit too good. I usually try to buy the OEM supplier brand parts which usually fit like the original Toyota parts. However I don't know who is the OEM supplier for Toyota's control arms. I was thinking of buying AISIN/ ASHIKA/ JAPANPARTS/ JAPKO/ or KAVO. Does anyone have some experience with these brands and their control arms for Land Cruiser 95s? I want to buy a part which fits like an original and is good quality.

I wouldn't over-think it - have a look at the arms that Roughtrax sell:

KZJ95 suspension

They should do everything you want - without paying Toyota prices !

Don't forget to replace the through bolts and camber-adjusting washers.

Bob.

:lol: i don't even try before midnight and if i did id be up again 4 hours later , its a bloody nuisance :lol:

Whatever Roughtrax sells will be good
They sell Febest, SH auto parts (first time I've heard of that), and few from Kavo. I suppose I'll buy Kavo since I can't really get Febest or SH. Anyone used Kavo stuff before and are satisfied?

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Febest are the go to for bushes when you dont want to pay Toyota prices and i'm sure i've had something Kavo in the 10 years i've bought most of my parts from R/T but i can't remember what .

Back