Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Merry Christmas and Seasons Greetings to All

Well little uns presents all under the tree, we watched Santa fly over earlier (international space station ;-)) tested the gift we bought each other...nice coffee machine and my gift to myself got delivered this morning.

Wishing everyone a very merry Christmas and be back in a few days (we have a tech ban for 2 days) hope you all enjoy yourselves.

Well little uns presents all under the tree, we watched Santa fly over earlier (international space station ;-)) tested the gift we bought each other...nice coffee machine and my gift to myself got delivered this morning.

Wishing everyone a very merry Christmas and be back in a few days (we have a tech ban for 2 days) hope you all enjoy yourselves.

Hey, i like the two day tech ban idea!

A very kind kind aunt bought my 5 year old daughter an android pad for Christmas :wtf:

This is after a whole year of explaining that she's too young to have her own pad :doh:

Still, her having her own means I get more chance to use mine!

Merry Christmas Gary!

We got a 9 month old baby here absolutely bewildered as to why he's been imprisoned with stacks of colourful boxes :doh:his mums enjoying herself though , but no doubt he will have field day once he realizes the paper can be torn , can't wait to see his mums face when she has to move all the toys so he can play with the fun stuff :lol:

We got a 9 month old baby here absolutely bewildered as to why he's been imprisoned with stacks of colourful boxes :doh:his mums enjoying herself though , but no doubt he will have field day once he realizes the paper can be torn , can't wait to see his mums face when she has to move all the toys so he can play with the fun stuff :lol:

My memory of Ana at 9 mths means he/she will have more fun with the boxes than the toys!

Have a good one Shayne, and regards to South Wales, there's a big chunk of me still there at heart.

This is our Xmas gift, an Irish rescue about 18 months old.
1157_1.jpg

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
My point exactly Clive :lol: Best wishes to you and your kin hope you have a great day . Merry Christmas to you as well Andy its a lovely looking dog but please don't call him/her Santa lol

She was called Carol by the kennels, trouble is the other half is Carol, so can't have two bitches ignoring me, so she's renamed Ciara.

She was called Carol by the kennels, trouble is the other half is Carol, so can't have two bitches ignoring me, so she's renamed Ciara.

With a lifetime spent working with animals, they are usually more responsive than human females to simple instructions so you should be ok..............:wtf:

Happy Christmas everyone!!

Clive was the first to mention the Elephant in the room! :icon-biggrin:

Happy Christmas to those I have and have not met yet.

Andy I should teach that nice doggy how to change the oil, check tappets and pump timing before you both get too old :icon-biggrin:

Frank

Merry Christmas to all from us.
Won't be showing the girls Andy's pressie, there will be hell on!!!!

Merry Christmas all. Bolly (my 80) gave me working cruise control for Christmas yesterday after weeks of it not working :)

Wishing you a continued quiet and joyful Yuletide.

At my lattitude, Christmas is normally white, but this year there is not a speck of the white stuff, only rain and wind, very dark indeed.

Two day tech ban ??? Not a good idea - what would the holidays be for, if not wrenchin?
Does decorating for Christmas count as wrenching ? :?

We turn The mobiles off and pick up any messages etc about now lol. Nice to get away from it all and have time as a family.

Back