Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Merry Christmas to all my Landcruiser friends

Blown80

Garage
Country Flag
australia
I got a call to do a recovery....seems someone bought a Jeep....!! :icon-biggrin:

(Sorry UK guys, its an Aussie TV ad on here, the silly old bugger bought a Jeep)

Anyway, I just wanted to wish everyone we have had the pleasure of knowing and serving throughout the year a very merry Christmas and a fantastic 2016.
I feel very blessed to have made so many wonderful friends through our business, its like I have a huge 4WD family out there.
I can't possibly name you all, but you all know who you are.
So I really hope everyone stays safe, has a cheery old time, and come back in 2016 to tell us all about your great adventures.
Me...? I've gotta go find Santa....Seems the boost kicked in a bit hard... :)
Cheers everyone.

Attachments

• SantasSleigh.jpg
    SantasSleigh.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 254
Last edited:
Likewise - Merry Christmas to all. :D It's been an interesting 2015, hope 2016 is a cracker for all!

A Merry Christmas and all the very best for 2016 to you all.

Anyway, I just wanted to wish everyone we have had the pleasure of knowing and serving throughout the year a very merry Christmas and a fantastic 2016.

Cheers everyone.
♪♫♪♥♪♫ Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year Chris ♪♫♪♥♪♫
I'm gonna nick that picture if you don't mind.

Yikes 1 day left :icon-surprised: i better do something christmassy :think: what does that entail exactly :? nevermind merry easter and happy a fried beer everyone :thumbup:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Merry Christmas everyone and hope you all have a fantastic time and great new year :dance:

♪♫♪♥♪♫ Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year Chris ♪♫♪♥♪♫
I'm gonna nick that picture if you don't mind.

You go for it Chas.

All the best everyone

Likewise from over here, Merry Christmas all and everything you could wish for in 2016 :thumbup:

A Merry Xmas to all from a very wet Northern Australia ( 7 inches last 24 hrs ) cheers Mick

Blimey Mick, that's a decent shower. Its always a nice break from the 39degC & 95% humidity when you get the odd drop of rain up there.

I still think they should have built a damn big water pipeline alongside the rail when they finally connected Adelaide to Darwin. We could do with a little water down here.
Plus it'd make for a hell of a waterslide.

Have a good Christmas mate.

Sounds like Cumbria region up here in the UK. They've had it really bad with over a foot of rain in 24 hrs a couple of weeks ago. Then twice since but not so bad. One hotel has been flooded out three times in as many weeks. Glad I'm down south I can tell you.

Merry Christmas one and all and a Happy, healthy and prosperous New Year. [emoji319][emoji319][emoji319][emoji3]

have a great holiday season everyone, and a great new years.

- KB

Yes merry crimbo to all & a prosperous new year.

Thats been a running joke for many years round our way, the village nearest where I was born is called Prosperous...

... That and "live long in Prosperous" anytime Star Trek is mentioned....

Happy Christmas or whatever your description of choice for the time of year... Very stormy here in Ireland at the minute, already been called out to move some large debris... Local authorities very glad of a tractor close by! Have a safe holiday season.

Absolutely bone-dry, clear blue sky and 11 degrees here :icon-biggrin:

But if you look close enough, you might see snow on the mountain in the distance, Centre photo....

image.jpeg

:banana-skier::banana-skier:

Back