Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Milners

Yes, that's clearly a new tag they've affixed to that caliper.

I would return them, and ask them to pay for return postage and get some pagid callipers from ECP or CP4L.

Last edited:
Well it looks like the pistons have been refurb..... :whistle:

Its either a refurb or its actually a new old stock one that's been kept outside since 1998??And then had new pistons put in.

Send it back and get a refund for postage both ways. Distance selling rules and all that.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Course its new.

And I'm a sex god.

Pete

And I get 30 mpg out of the 80 lol.

Is Milners located on the beach or offshore?

Last edited:
I've got a pair that look like that on my 1995 80, does that make my car new? :lol:

It was brand new when it left the factory but whatever happened/or not it's defo second hand now.

Why do people KEEP KEEP KEEP going back to Milners???

I would return them, and ask them to pay for return postage and get some pagid callipers from ECP or CP4L.

After the exchange deposit is refunded, they're about £10 cheaper too.

Best wishes to you and your wife - glad to hear she is on the road to recovery.

Reading yours and other posts, it does seem to be a bit hit and miss with Milners. In fairness to them they do some OEM/genuine parts for much less than Mr Toyota and stock a wide range. On the other hand some parts don't seem to be up to (any) standard. The trick seems to be knowing which ones are good/OK and which ones not to touch with someone else's bargepole.

At least we seem to be collating a knowledge base.....which is a start I suppose.

Good news on that front. I think Milners are a bit French in their attitude to customers. Shop elsewhere next time.
Steve

Next time you are here, call in for BBQ!

I will take your advice Frank, and recon the old calliper, then sell it on Ebay.

We were in the Dordogne back in the first two week in September Steve. Fantastic.

Steve.

Glad your wife is doing well.

Regards to Milner. I've had the odd 'bad' item and good items but the good out weighs the bad tbh. Even when had Isuzu a lot of stuff came and it was genuine but cheaper then the dealers. Suppose I've learnt what bits to not buy lol.

Back