Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Miss World - China

Graham

Garage
Country Flag
uk
Well who would have thought,,,
I guess chairman Mao could be turning in his grave.
Or is he pleased?
[attachment=0:3uhhzrgj]miss world - China.jpg[/attachment:3uhhzrgj]

Gra.

Attachments

• miss world - China.jpg
    miss world - China.jpg
    157.7 KB · Views: 292
I distinctly remember them not looking like that when I went to school :thumbup:

Here in Weifang, this place must be "Shorts capital of the World"
I kid you not, if I look out our apartment window during the day, you can bet 75% of the girls are wearing shorts.
And boy, do they look good with their slim little 45kg bodies,,,,,,,most stop,,,, It's no good.

Gra.

I lost my job at a Chinese telephone exchange, there were so many Wings and so many Wongs, I kept winging the wong numbers... :whistle:

Sorry wrong thread...

She's lovely... they're lovely - have you stopped stuttering and drooling yet Gra? :violence-smack:

that was a long time ago that you went to school there Fred, I am sure Wilma looked just fine.
I came along a whee bit later...

summer at the beach, damn hard on an old man.
when i was 21, my wife's oldest brother said to me, while watching a couple cuties bounce down the beach: "know what the difference is between you and i, kid? the grey hair. inside we are always 21"
now that i am older i understand exactly what he meant.
Graham said:
I distinctly remember them not looking like that when I went to school :thumbup:

Here in Weifang, this place must be "Shorts capital of the World"
I kid you not, if I look out our apartment window during the day, you can bet 75% of the girls are wearing shorts.
And boy, do they look good with their slim little 45kg bodies,,,,,,,most stop,,,, It's no good.

Gra.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Yeah, getting a couple of grey ones myself now :thumbdown:
Guess that's just the march of life.
And I agree about the "21 inside" yep.
Been there, done that, now gone back there.
There is 26 years difference between her and me,

Gra

At 50 I took the decision to start counting backwards at each Birthday. On that basis I'm almost 40 now, just approching the prime of my life!

I'm married to a woman 18 years my junior, so we're just about the same age now! Perfect! :thumbup:

Creative mathematics and staying young at heart can work wonders! :thumbup:

Back