Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

More Morocco shots

Bat21

Supporter
Country Flag
morocco
A guy from Poland just posted this on my bike site..... as he is into Land Cruisers I thought I'd share it with you guys :thumbup:
==================================================================================================

We are back at home since one week , It was nice time , we try Always Look On the Bright Side of Life

1-1.jpg

2.jpg

6-1.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

5.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

013.jpg

022.jpg

030.jpg

053.jpg

055.jpg

058.jpg

064.jpg

066.jpg

093.jpg

115.jpg

132.jpg

133.jpg

135.jpg

200.jpg

201.jpg

006.jpg

008.jpg

015.jpg

018.jpg

019.jpg

020.jpg

021.jpg

025.jpg

026.jpg

031.jpg

032.jpg

034.jpg

039.jpg

041.jpg

044.jpg

045.jpg

049.jpg

054.jpg

061.jpg

063.jpg

067.jpg

080.jpg

098.jpg

On the way from Oujda to Figuig we saw one Camel sign but we didn't stop , we thought on south we will have more of them. One of the last days when we drive from fort Bou-Jerif to plage blanche we saw it again we have to stop:). I think tourist take them home like cow bells in Swiss:)
108.jpg

126.jpg

Regards Beata Marek W

Overall Morocco is just so nice I'm really looking forward to my next trip, thanks Paul for the reminder :mrgreen:

Is that more OME broken shocks?

:shock: I think my next truck will be kept Toyota standard + M/T's :think:

24Seven said:
Overall Morocco is just so nice I'm really looking forward to my next trip, thanks Paul for the reminder :mrgreen:
Looking forward to my next trip too Matt but, I might give my 80 a 12 month stint on home turf following the engine rebuild before our next trip to Maroc

TonyP said:
Looks nice, but soo hot!
That's what air con is for Tony, our trip in Aug/Sept this year saw a high of 52C on one of the days.

Bat21 said:
That's what air con is for Tony, our trip in Aug/Sept this year saw a high of 52C on one of the days.

Ah yes air con..... something that still needs to be sorted on LB... just can't be 4rsed right now :violin:

{admin: fixed your quote}

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I have just posted some pictures than I found them on this tread , so I clean other tread. For answer about suspension, after long searching in internet I was sure that I have to get OME, but I have done this what I usually don't do , bought price , means Dobinson. First impression that it was very hard , but it was installed so we drove around. I think when we come to Almeria , with troubles in Valencia wheel was catted by knife and we last money and credit cards and 4 hours to explain this in Police station + 1 one because of security system of Police building , car was not able to start, front shock was not perfect(fixing). On piste from Boumane do Dades to Nekob I lost rear shock (fixing), when we come to Zagora to mechanic Mochamed Gordito I think when I control front shocks fixing was damage, but I don't want to see this (I think) . On piste from Tata to Tafraoute, when I come to asphalt road I drove fast and in big hole shock come out , we decided to go direct to Agadir , big chance to get shocks. We have good luck , one french guy has set of Iron Man for Prado (that some like I need) rest of trip was easy. Iron Man is soft ,comfortable, but I learn that I should have Ome from beginning , so since 2 day I have new suspension and I am looking forward to test this set in Morocco. Mochamed said that Dobinson is very good shock but fixing is poor , not for Morrocan piste, only OME.
We where in October , November it wasn't hot , was comfortable.
Regards Marek

Thank you for posting your experience of your shocks Marek :thumbup:

So you are a GS rider too :clap:

Yes that is right, I tried also to control which bike my son is using http://www.ukgser.com/forums/showthread.php?t=238634
Ten days later I damage his bike but I have always luck on 13 Friday , so front of the bike was damage (the last part was fixed 10 days ago) my son has little hole on pants , me also and my right hand was open broken , but they fixed in the evening :cool: with some titan ( I got best piece on the market ) so next day I was able to move. Comparing our 2 trips to Morocco , with car you can see more , I have to tell also that I was stupid that I have tried to manage Foum Zguid Mhemid on the bike with panniers and my wife , good was that we where not alone and we fall not far from Foum Zguid.
Regards and see you soon in Poland or Morocco :cool:

Here You can see my suspensions

Dobinson

1624fhy.jpg

eki52q.jpg

314fp89.jpg

Ome

20uy9vp.jpg

2myomqa.jpg

On pictures you see tyres in size 265/65/17 so original size for J120 and T4R , now I have winter tires in Morocco I used 245/75/17 , next size will be real 32 inch 255/75/17 (Jeep wrangler size )
Regards Marek
P.S definitely OME is more comfy and is working like suspension, Dobinson was very hard , I think this was mainreason that was broken

Back