Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

My 90 series from venezuela

Juan Carlos Jaimes

hey everyone.. im from venezuela and i own a 90 series year 2006(in venezuela they start selling them from 2005 thru 2009)...i wanted to post some pictures so u can se the truck and give me some advices.. BUT I DONT KNOW HOW TO DO IT...IF SOMEONE CAN EXPLAIN
also, im now in paris for a month i wanted to buy 2 things that the 90 series does not come with the truck from the company in venezuela....but i know i can find it here in france or in europe

this things are:
1. the inclinometer with the altimeter and the other clock i dont know exactly how it is (it is located on the top of the dash)

2. the lights that are on the back bumper (looks nice)

i wanted to know where is the cheapest or the best place to buy these thigs (it can be used)...i dont know if ordered online if you guys know a web page or something it can help me...i havent ask on the dealers toyota place..but ill do it this fryday cause tomorrow nobody works here in france

no matter what thanks anyways...

P.O: sorry for my english... it sucks...i know

Welcome!

To post pics see here: How to post pictures ...
Looking forward to pics of your truck. Seen some nice 90's on IH8MUD based in South America!

Are these the lights you are after?
10785.JPG

10784.JPG

Can be bought from Milner Offroad

Hey Juan

Welcome to the forum - you need to put a few posts before you can post pics so just hump a few on the forum & keep trying with the pics - its an antispam thing...

Karl has some of these lights - he'll be along soon enough.

Looking forward to seeing your pics

Ciao

Hi Juan

Welcome to the forum. Some people have tried to get the dash pod but it seems to be quite rare unless from a scrap car.
You might try e-bay as they come up on there from time to time.

Don't worry about your English, you come across fine!!

thanks everyone for they replies...

those are exacly the lights im looking for...the only bad things is there are more expensive than i thought there are almost the same price as the big rear lights...37L for the left light(around 44 euros) and 46 for the right one (around 54 euros)...and i really dont know what exchange they will use(my card is from usa) (in venezuela we have control exchange for 10 years now)...

im looking for "Karl has some of these lights - he'll be along soon enough." hope there are cheaper and we can manage a safer way to pay for the lights...

thanks again hope to post the pic soon...

this is my first intent to publish a pic...you people tell me if you can see it!

DSC01216.jpg

{Admin edit - you need to copy & paste the link for "IMG Code" rather than Direct Link}

Attachments

• DSC01216.jpg
    DSC01216.jpg
    156.4 KB · Views: 187
Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Hola Juan Carlos, did you make the rear light support you have above your spare?

i dont know how to solder iron...and i dont have the machine...but its pretty simple...if you know how to solder...i can explain you how to make it..... it goes hold on the base support of the spare tire (at the top right)...(i can not explaain really....hahaha in english sorry)
but here i leave you some links where you can see a pic of one they sold back in vnzla...i guess is easy to uderstand is you have some doubt tell me and ill try to explain a little more

http://articulo.mercadolibre.com.ve/MLV ... a-2007-_JM

http://articulo.mercadolibre.com.ve/MLV ... y-meru-_JM

http://articulo.mercadolibre.com.ve/MLV ... rasero-_JM

it cost now like 20 euros...but it only cost me 10 back 2 years ago...

ignat said:
Welcome!

To post pics see here: How to post pictures ...
Looking forward to pics of your truck. Seen some nice 90's on IH8MUD based in South America!

Are these the lights you are after?
10785.JPG

10784.JPG

Can be bought from Milner Offroad

i went to the toyota dealership and they told me they need the part number of the rear bumper lights....S.O.S

i can not find it on the internet..

do you have the number for me :D ?? thks

or someone im going back in very soon i need to hurry

I think this is the correct part numbers, anyone else want to double check?

Lamp ASSY, Rear Combination, Right Hand = 81550-60520

Lamp ASSY, Rear Combination, Lift Hand = 81560-60440

Those part number look right to me.

FYI - Looks like the part numbers for the support brackets are:

Support, Rear Bumper side LH
52156-60020

Support, Rear Bumper side RH
52155-60020

Back