Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

My trucks.

Gav missin

Just thought I'd put some pics up of my collection. 24v auto green 80 is my pride and joy.

20200223_160137.jpg 20200223_160128.jpg 20200112_153907.jpg IMG-20191017-WA0009.jpg IMG-20191017-WA0010.jpg 20200223_144135.jpg

Just the 1 or 2 then

So 3 to drive Gav and one to DRIVE :auto-layrubber: :lol:

Makes me glad in a way that i don't have space to collect cruisers or else i'd be swamped in projects that would never be finished .

Nice mate my love the back ground of pic 4

So 3 to drive Gav and one to DRIVE :auto-layrubber: :lol:

Makes me glad in a way that i don't have space to collect cruisers or else i'd be swamped in projects that would never be finished .
It's getting out of hand Shayne. Just realised I don't have a manual 80 !!!!!!

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I am well aware i don't have an auto or else i wouldn't be stuck with 3 trucks which is 1 more than i have room for .

I'm reluctant to put my shorty black beast back on the road because i know my 80 amazon will become "other one" if i do

I'm reluctant to put my shorty black beast back on the road because i know my 80 amazon will become "other one" if i do
I know what you mean. I use the 100 as the family car the gold truck for laning and off road the hilux for shooting. The 24v 80 doesn't go too far. Did nearly 400 miles last week with a big tri axle and a shogun on board with it but its a sunday thing really. Don't know when I'd drive a manual one really but its a good problem to have I guess.

The 80 for long trips and the 90 for short trips is how i see it , both can do all i need but both would suit wants rather than needs if they only had front seats . Yet my rear seats are rarely used :crazy:

The mrs KDJ90 is the least loved but in such good condition i'd be a fool to let it go .

The 80 for long trips and the 90 for short trips is how i see it , both can do all i need but both would suit wants rather than needs if they only had front seats . Yet my rear seats are rarely used :crazy:

The mrs KDJ90 is the least loved but in such good condition i'd be a fool to let it go .
They don't eat nowt. Something I was told by a guy I was badgering years ago about buying a truck off. He had a yard full of 60 series a few years back and wouldn't sell me one.

Love the old Hi Lux ....Pre D4D were the best in my Opinion... Great collection of Toyota's:thumbup:

Hi Gav I am getting there a lot better thanks a lot for that :thumbup:.

Back