Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

New Bronco

It was built to beat the Jeep Wrangler and i'd bet on it winning , the Jeep is sold here , the defender is history so what competition does it face on this side of the pond - Suzuki ?

Jimny isn't being made at the moment :cry: causing Suzuki too much grief over CO2 emissions. Anyone who managed to get a gen4 has an appreciating asset.

I called it a lot of other things when i learned the bolt fell out on a roundabout in an 8 tonne JCB :auto-swerve:

Drove tractors every day for 30 years never had the peddles connected, you soon lean to push them in the middle. They are called steering brakes on a tractor

Jimny isn't being made at the moment :cry: causing Suzuki too much grief over CO2 emissions. Anyone who managed to get a gen4 has an appreciating asset.
I don't really understand why they bothered making that tbh.

This guy is an acquired taste but i was curious enough about the FJ Cruiser to give him a few minutes and began to appreciate his blunt and direct style . I can't do it now but i am looking forward to seeing what he has to say about the new Defender , other Landcruisers , and if and when he drives it the Bronco .

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I love it! The base variant is about the same price as the FJ was 6yrs ago. But pick a decent spec and even before you add the Sasquatch package it’s getting pricey.
7B1EC809-F241-4FEA-8E7A-CF66A9578C89.jpeg

Replace the "bronco" with "defender" on the grille, and I reckon landrover owners would be far happier than what they have ended up with..

Back