Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

New Member from Zambia

PeteG

Country Flag
zambia
Hi all,
New member here, I've been looking through the threads here on and off for a while now and benefitted from much of the info posted.

Got a 79series single cab here that i picked up recently, it's been an absolute menace to get right after what looks like a bunch of abuse and neglect.

I will post up a bit of vehicle history and some questions in a thread shortly.

Cheers
Pete

Welcome to the club Pete.

What are your plans with it? Do it up to travel, or use it locally? We were in Zambia at the start of the year - great country.

Also, we love to see photos of Land Cruisers......

N

Thanks for the welcome.

I bought the cruiser from a mate of mine who had it at his game ranch, he bought it from a car dealer in Lusaka who had converted the 4.0 v6 to a 1hdt.
It was unfortunately not looked after very well by the guys who used it at the ranch and ended up with 1hdt that was beyond repair.
Its now running with a 1hz that i have rebuilt.

I use the car as a daily and its also my hunting vehicle when i take out clients or go out to the bush myself.
Where about in zambia were you? There is a lot to offer over here for anyone interested in the outdoors and wildlife.

Going to post up a new thread this morning and give the whole long story and then ask a couple of questions.

Back