Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

New tank and cradle needed...

ReubenHunter

Country Flag
great_britain
Need a new tank and cradle for my 55 plate 100 series. Tank leaks from the seam. I can use it for now but needs replacing. The cradle needs replacing too and I need the fittings, seals etc. Just looking for some advice as to sourcing these parts. Online searches don't seem to throw up many options.

I live in the Outer Hebrides so would have to be mail order.

Any opinions and advice very welcome.

Reuben,

Here are the parts lists for the diesel tank and fittings:

P1 - Landcruiser 100-Series fuel tank & fittings.jpg

P2 - Landcruiser 100-Series fuel tank & fittings.jpg

P3 - Landcruiser 100-Series fuel tank & fittings.jpg

I made a pair of extra tank cradles back in December; one is spoken for but you're welcome to the second. It normally costs around £50 to send one by Courier but I'm guessing it will be more for you out there in the wilderness :icon-wink: . As for price I'm looking for £50.00 + Courier costs - how does that sound?

I can't help with any other bits I'm afraid. I used to go to Simon Holton at Steven Eagell Toyota, but I believe he has been promoted and is no longer the Parts Manager. Others may have had more recent dealings with him and may have a new contact. Otherwise I use Amayama for parts.

Toyota Car & Auto Spare Parts Online - Genuine Online Car Parts Catalogue - Amayama - [Leaving Land Cruiser Club]

Better 'Start a Conversation' with me regarding what happens next !

Cheers.

Bob.

Thanks all,

That would be amazing Bob, all sounds great. I have of course read a lot of your stuff many times and am always impressed by your talents, and your perseverance. Il start a conversation with you as soon as I figure out how thats done!

I would be very interested in speaking with Simon about getting all that I need, but I will check out Amayama also.

Thanks

I don't think I can PM yet Bob as I'm a new member?? I can't seem to find a way of sending any kind of message privately anyway. Is there another way I can get in touch?

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back