Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

New to club life

Not really how this forum works Anthony. Most on here are good people who help each other out. What you refer to above isn't something that will get you very far.

People to look out for. There's good and bad in everything. Personally I don't know anyone you need to steer clear from. There's lots of sources to keep your truck going and lots of help that's offered for free on here.
Well thanks for the good words Karl, I'm still reading posts and getting an idea of the club and liking some of the topics and the banter. Do you have a christmas party or get together for a beer if so when and where.

Have to echo Karl really Anthony, if it's gossip, backstabbing and underhandedness you want, try an episode or two of Eastenders, you'll not find it on here and if you want to bring it, best advice is to take it elsewhere, we're a friendly bunch and we are just not interested thanks.

Now, if you want to be helped and be helpful back where you can plus bring a good dollop of Irish humour from that there Emerald Isle of yours, then you should fit in just fine.

As for 'wolves in sheeps clothing', I'd steer clear of them if you find any just like I will if I do cos I haven't yet. At least I don't think I have. :)

Have to echo Karl really Anthony, if it's gossip, backstabbing and underhandedness you want, try an episode or two of Eastenders, you'll not find it on here and if you want to bring it, best advice is to take it elsewhere, we're a friendly bunch and we are just not interested thanks.

Now, if you want to be helped and be helpful back where you can plus bring a good dollop of Irish humour from that there Emerald Isle of yours, then you should fit in just fine.

As for 'wolves in sheeps clothing', I'd steer clear of them if you find any just like I will if I do cos I haven't yet. At least I don't think I have. :)
Wise words from the Guru I will obey.

well that's a good few places to start off with for parts. I'm in the uk now but from St.patricks tr, Westport. where are you?
welcome aboard.

as said, rufftrax and milner sell some genuine parts.

I often get asked by customers for service items, you wont beat the above pair for genuine filters, brake discs and pads, koyo wheel bearings etc.

along with difficult to find parts, if its for an 80 and genuine I can get it for you at great prices. if I know its available cheaper elsewhere, ill tell you. just drop me a pm and ill get back to you with a price.

so, about these pictures of a bus..

welcome aboard.

as said, rufftrax and milner sell some genuine parts.

I often get asked by customers for service items, you wont beat the above pair for genuine filters, brake discs and pads, koyo wheel bearings etc.

along with difficult to find parts, if its for an 80 and genuine I can get it for you at great prices. if I know its available cheaper elsewhere, ill tell you. just drop me a pm and ill get back to you with a price.

so, about these pictures of a bus..
Well, there's a thing I have just ordered a set of rear brake pads EBC yellowstuff. paid £63.52 includes post. but I'm told there good.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Well, there's a thing I have just ordered a set of rear brake pads EBC yellowstuff. paid £63.52 includes post. but I'm told there good.
They're good, not so good that you'd really notice but by golly they wear down quick and smother the wheel in dust. I've just replaced my front ones with the Milners ceramic ones and they are equally as good at about 1/4 the price.

I now have a picture in my head of you being bald, fat, round eyes and leprechaun ears wearing a dressing gown. oh Guru he who must be obeyed.

For some unknown reason, I thought Anthony was replying to one of Nick’s posts then.... :whistle:

I bet this time of the year is the best for you then Halloween its the only time you can go out without people looking at you. obi-wan guru
Nah, prefer summer. Gets a bit chilly in the ol' dressing gown y'know. :)

Back