Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

New to Land Cruisers and off road

alouisf02

Country Flag
united_states
Your name: Anthony
Your Cruiser: 1991 Toyota Land Cruiser, 188k miles
Mods on your Cruiser: Stock
Plans for your Cruiser: Going for the off road/overlander type for the weekends, kid hauler during the week
4x4 Experience: AWD count? First LC, but plan on using it for camping, desert trips, crawling where I can
Anything else you think is interesting or relevant: Excited to learn about my 80.

Just hoped on and started reading... got plenty more reading to do. Looking to probably get an OME kit and some bigger tires/wheels here pretty soon. Other than that, just excited to learn and happy to find this place!

-Anthony

Welcome to the forum Anthony :thumbup:

There's a lot of information posted on here that will help you decide what to do an the best order in which to do it in. My advice is to try to decide what you want as a finished version of your truck, then you'll be able to tackle mods in an orderly manner, without having to undo the previous mod to accommodate the next.

have fun deciding!

Welcome to the forum Anthony [emoji106]

There's a lot of information posted on here that will help you decide what to do an the best order in which to do it in. My advice is to try to decide what you want as a finished version of your truck, then you'll be able to tackle mods in an orderly manner, without having to undo the previous mod to accommodate the next.

have fun deciding!
Thanks! That's what I was thinking. I want to find out what I want my end result to be and decide how to proceed form there.

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Back