Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Newbie Land Rover owner :-) Essex UK

foss

hi everyone
new here as im looking to sell my D2 and buy a 90 or 100 series cruiser...Disco is up for sale but im in no rush as I want a good price so I have more pennies to spend on an LC. :icon-biggrin:
ill be kicking around with various questions if thats ok
This is my current truck...ill be keeping my new purchase a little more subtle as swmbo will be using it too :wtf:
Im looking to spend about £7000, and mods to just be a HD front bumper, raised air intake, dual batteries, roof rack (with the Hannibal awning I already have) and thats about it. Looking for an auto too as im fed up with gravy stirrers lol

Attachments

• IMG-20130329-01402_zps25562427.jpg
    IMG-20130329-01402_zps25562427.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 110
Very nice 100 for sale on here by Julian, bit above your budget but already some very good toys on it so will save there.

hi Paul
yes I have had a look at that already!! very tidy truck!

As per your other post, I think for £7k you'll struggle to get a worthwhile diesel 100. Pretty much any 90/95 you like will be in budget though.

You may well find that compared to the Green oval, accessories and mods are nowhere near as easy to come by and are considerably more expensive (an observation made by a close friend with a D2 TD5 while we were building up mine).

IIRC most, if not all of the UK spec diesel vehicles will be specced with dual batteries as standard.

Hi Foss, welcome! Go for an 80, your wife will love it too!

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back