Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

I wonder if Karl is on his way over to pick it up! :D

Really confused, as the original ad showed it as having a year's MOT on it. Randoms.

Not that a fresh MOT means a lot, as I can contest to LOL! Cost me a grand to put my "new MOT, everything perfect, best 80 series ever" to a fit state for the road. Caveat emptor I guess...

T'is true, i trusted the seller to forward me down the mot sheet, and with it only just being taxed i believed it was tested.... Yet the sheet i received was a failure sheet, shit!

Not hard jobs at all to put right but due to being offered something else at money i couldnt refuse i need to sell..

I have over £3k in it with the collection of it etc

if it doesnt sell i will break for spares, keep your eyes peeled as im a breaker by trade but would be a shame to see it in bits

Well that's a poor introduction to Landcruisers I have to say.

Always a shame to break one, but there is a ready market for certain parts. Some bits never break though and you simply can't sell 'em. Wheels and tyres should go!

Chris

Sorry to hear you've had a bad deal on it.

If you decide to break it I do like that front bumper ;-)

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Hmmmm well someones viewing tomoro, if sale falls through im gna try ebay.... if that fails it will be stripped for parts. shame cos its mechanically 100%, lowish mileage and chassis all solid etc. we'll see :)

Back