Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Nice 80 series.

If the mileage could be proven to be genuine, at £4,500 it would be a good buy if its as good as the photos look.

Pete

Last edited:
It funny though - a perfectly good truck may not find a good home because the seller has clouded the authenticity. Still if I was in the market for one I'd go check it over and so long as all the numbers match then i'd let my own judgement work out the rest. It may be possible that if someone is trying to get top dollar or not wanting to be haggled by their mates then they may try to cover their identity for embarrassment reasons rather than anything else :oops:

Maybe, but I think sometimes people try to be too clever and come across as unecessarily devious.

It would help to keep to one story, in this case the truck actually looks pretty good, but....in another thread he mentions buying a remarkably similar sounding truck, but with 240, 000 on the clock, which would make me a bit suspicious.

For someone who has a 90 and doesnt deal in 4x4s, thats 3 of these he has, so just say youre a dealer, no one is bothered by that, just the manner. Being straight with people may have other benefits, I know several dealers who sell to each other, they always seem to get good deals.

Pete

If someone has come across as having tried to pull the wool over my eyes, that's it, finito, never again to be trusted, if it's happened once it will happen again sure as eggs is eggs. :eusa-naughty:

Truck looks really tidy, except the wheels!

What makes me question his authenticity is his lack of defence!

I did have a word with the powers that be about him on the 11th April.

Must be desperate for some sales to try and kid the people on here.

I think he got his just rewards. The off button was pressed and off he went.

Bye Buy

Mal

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back