Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Nice 80 series.

Does look quite nice but he's feed back is not very good if you look at some of the positive he has managed to mess people around.

Yes its mine ! Feedback, well my friend uses it to buy things ! idiot mess's people around!

any way its a good one, in perfect order

No pics of the LHS? Looks like a good one.

Anyway, it's the "nice big wheels" that sold it for me...

Who writes this crap?:laughing-rolling:

LC90
am I confused or was it you asking about the red truck that I have?

You went by the name Gary. Your advert on the eBay add shows your number and its a number I know we'll. I don't understand what's going on ????

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Yes its mine ! Feedback, well my friend uses it to buy things ! idiot mess's people around!

any way its a good one, in perfect order
Are you for real? :icon-rolleyes:

Got things to do mate ( not like you guys on here ! this is so sad this club :laughing-rolling: ). Anyways you know me i know you lets not get in a row !

If it's that sad why are you here then. :angry-nono:

Got things to do mate ( not like you guys on here ! this is so sad this club :laughing-rolling: ). Anyways you know me i know you lets not get in a row !

Im fine. Just don't understand all the things that don't add up. Why you felt the need to lie about your name and everything else just makes no sense.

As I've said many times. There's plenty of people who buy and sell landcruisers. There's ways for it to be done though.

Got things to do mate ( not like you guys on here ! this is so sad this club :laughing-rolling: )....

From where I'm standing.... there's only one thing that is sad here chap :doh:

He is also selling a red manual one on autotrader as UK motors

Nice looking truck.

I've edited the rest of the post as it could be slanderous....

:icon-cool:

Last edited:
I think he was here to sell stuff, he was pming (that's not a word I know, but you get my drift) me about the red one on Autotrader. Who is he anyway, I am curious now

Back