Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Not Landcruiser's

Is it me or did both the pajeros in the second vid look like they had uk plates on. Make you wonder hat you could wind up getting done for if you sell your car for export.

Yes, I think they were UK plates - I'm sure the one that rolled over was on a "H" plate. It may have actually been in the UK - may have been a Polish lads day out laning? ;-)

The front plate on the roll over had a light blue section on the L/H side, don't the EU UK plates have a dark blue section? at least my plates do.

Last edited:
Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
how fast was that nutter going in the 80 fair play.

He was out of control most of the time and got away with it till the end! Shame really. It just shows what our 80's are capable of, getting air on steep inclines like that... Excellent!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That sort of temperament is why i would like a second truck to trailer to events rather than use my daily driver . I learnt to drive in a scrapyard (and the surrounding 5 miles of country roads :eusa-shhh: ) when i was about 10 , so i can tell you from experience it takes a lot of determination to put a car on its roof :icon-biggrin: but i am well aware of how easy it is to break things :cry:

Back