Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Overland prepared troopy for sale

spackrackman

Ok I am stuck in my car so will start this thread now and see if anyone is interested.

photo_zpsfd8aa23a.jpg

photo_zps3672d668.jpg

photo5_zpsa5c26f9f.jpg

photo7_zps8bb35c68.jpg

As you can see its a little over the top but does come with lots of features and if someone is thinking of going on a long trip then with some love this vehicle would be perfect.

I shall post more pictures up this afternoon when I get home.

Basically it's a 4litre diesel, twin fuel tanks, split charging system, water tank with purifier and pump, diesel heater in the rear, newish suspension and very good tires. The back with some sorting out will give you a double bed, cooker on the rear door, plenty of storage, front has two comfy seats, cb and DVD player. I have been driving it for a few days and you won't get anywhere fast but its a pleasure to drive. I love it. I am tempted to play around in the back and try and fit two more seats in for the kids but a lot of money at some point has been spent on kitting out the rear and then apparently it went on one trip to morocco and then stored for a few years.

It needs a good service and going over but if you need a vehicle to head off into the distance then this is pretty much ready to go.

Price... Make me an offer I got it at a good price so hopefully will pass that on to the next owner. If there is no interest from here then eBay is the next stop.
Its tax'd and mot'd
I am driving it on classic insurance.

Jonnie

I wish I was in the position to make you an offer: that is one cool car.

Same... I've been looking at overland routes to Australia; just need to work out how to get round Afghanistan so that parents are happy! 9500miles to the end of Thailand, and then Indonesia and PNG to go... there's got to be a way...

Edit: Just shown this to the GF... it meets her approval, as does the idea... just don't have the funds :(

Last edited:
Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Sorry, the father in law took rather longer at the hospital and then the pub called a couple of times. I want 7500 and will take more pictures tomorrow, I have spent sometime today checking it out and seeing what issues it has and getting rid of some of the extra bits stuck or bolted on to get an idea of how the truck actually sits. I also charged the batteries up properly and started to work out what switches do what.
:)

Back