Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Oztent RV2 and sides for sale plus other stuff

Mblinko

Supporter
Country Flag
uk
I am selling our Oztent as it is now surplus to requirements and I am advertising it here before I put it on eBay next Wednesday in case anyone needs one.

It is like new. There are no rips, tears, holes, frayed edges, marks or anything. All the hinges etc are fine. It comes with the side panels, front panel and the ground sheet. Similarly, these are all in perfect condition.

We are the second owners. The first used it five times on the weekends and we have used it once for 10 days in the summer in the Pyrenees. I've put a few photos below but I have more if you want.

I would like £550 for it, but to a forum member, I'll let it go for £500.

I having a bit of a clear out and also have an as new (only one burner used to boil water) Coleman Perfect flow twin burner propane stove with proprietary bottle and more importantly a special Coleman hose to put standard propane bottles on. £50 the lot.

i have some LR stuff should anyone want it: double cardan front prop and coupling for disco 1; bulldog 30mm spacers; brand new Ashcroft R380 box unused with receipt.

Just me PM for more details or more photos.

I'm bringing these back to the UK in the first week of July and they can be collected from either Stevenage or Bournemouth. If you live en route from Dover to Stevenage or Bournemouth to Stevenage I am more than happy to meet up. If you are serious I'll need a deposit to stop them going on eBay on Wednesday. I'm not being funny, but I obviously want to conclude the sale either on here or on eBay before I come home again.

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Back