Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Parts for 80 (4.5 Auto Petrol/lpg 1996 Australian import)

big-yin

Country Flag
scotland
Morning

Now that my 80 is my daily driver I'm looking for parts but having trouble finding items. Where does everyone go to get bits? It doesn't help that I have an Australian import either.

I need:

Downpipe - de-cat
Washer bottle with pump
New AC condenser
Top Radiator hose

It looks like the downpipe will need to be a custom one local to me. The washer bottle,:I'm looking to get one from Australia. Hoses I can get on ebay but looks like they come from Oz too.

I used Roughtrax for my 100 when I had that but the 80 doesn't look to have parts as readily available.

I've a contact through work in Australia who said parts are readily available over there so my best option may be to get what I need sent over but I'm interested to hear what everyone does, thanks.

Michael

I use ChapelGate, 80breakers, PartSouq, Amayama and some US dealers for parts.
Best if you can get outa Aussie (especially if you can get w/o VAT, import taxes)

Update : had the exhaust fixed, was just a hole in part of the down pipe so had a local welder fit a SS section. Sounds fantastic now, just what i'd expect.

Still looking for a washer pump/full unit though.

Washer bottle should be able to get from a breaker as listed above.
I think they're the same unit that fits behind right headlight.

As Gary say it is the same bottle and pump as every other 80, I have a OZ petrol 80 and not found any parts different to other 80'S as yet.
I always get the part number and cross reference it on Toyo DIY

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Washer bottle pump replaced and working, yay. Air condenser next although no massive rush for that. Now to enjoy it for summer months. Maybe some new tyres

Back