226.8 KB · Views: 72
  • lc42.jpg
    lc42.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 67
  • lc60.jpg
    lc60.jpg
    158.4 KB · Views: 71
Why the tow ropes?

karls lockers didnt work in the second cruiser the last cruiser was runing lsd they both couldnt get up the steps even with karls best efforts.made for an intresting tow

Nice one dave. Pics look great. The pic is a good one where we put the straps on for a laugh :whistle:

Not hard to understand why it get's so erroded when you see it like that, smashing pics :thumbup:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
well and truley stuck. And my mobile tow man was stuck behind me. ooooppps :pray:
IMG_0126.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0126.jpg
    IMG_0126.jpg
    116.5 KB · Views: 64
Jon Wildsmith said:
Not hard to understand why it get's so erroded when you see it like that, smashing pics :thumbup:
My thoughts exactly :shock: I bet that one down pour causes more errosion than all of the vehicular traffic does in a year :|

I dont know how long it will be before that lane is no longer passable. It really is getting quite tricky. all part of the fun though. :lol:

Looks awesome, when ever anyone is next out for a play there im well up for tagging along if at all possible.

hi mate, we will let you know when we next go. will be very soon. more the better. nice to meet new faces :thumbup:

About 6 vehicles will be going out round the peaks this Sunday 7th, if anyone else is up for meeting up then message me on here to arrange something. Hope to meet a few new faces.

take it easy up there and make sure evyone has everything legal including number plates, lights, wipers etc.. operation Blackbrook is still very active

They had a few of the lads the other week. Pulled them three seperate times in the same day. suppose it gives them something to do. Thinking about it.Its prob a good job they do do it as were doing alot wrong arnt we.

Whatever next? Pulling people over on Salisbury Plain .......... :whistle:

I should let the others tell the story :shhh:

DSCF6243.jpg

Attachments

• DSCF6243.jpg
    DSCF6243.jpg
    169.1 KB · Views: 70
personally I agree with what they are doing, the idiots are ruining the peaks for all of us, I was with a guy the other day that had been part of the operation on the Sunday they arrested 7 people for no insurance alone !! if they are driving without insurance what else are they doing wrong

Well the insurance factor yes i agree. But Tyres sticking out a touch past the arch etc etc errrrrr?!? I suppose it depends on the officer you get. My mate did say that they were sound with him and just made sure that they new the codes and what you could go on etc etc. The problem is when they get caught with no insurance they dont care anyway. Its the honest people like areselves that the law comes down on. Watch these police camera action programs. They get away with murder on the roads.Anyone who plays by the rules are the people who suffer as we do care. Maybe i just havnt come accross any of the idiots that the police are looking for. All i come across is decent nice people who are just enjoying there hobby. Anyway rant over.
karl

Back