Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Pic of cracked pipe near manifold

Gaz555

I found this cracked pipe near the manifold.i dont know the name of it though to source a replacement.
I have pics but cant see how you put them up

You need 15 posts before you can do that.

Try uploading them to another site and PM the link to me.

Looks like it could be an EGR pipe but not sure. Mines a 12v so doesn't have it.

I'll have a medium cod and chips though [emoji4]

Lol.Thanks for having a look .I could do with getting better pics i was thinking it might be egr pipe but searches wernt showing me .

Yep its looking like it is egr pipe .So would it be a good idea to take it off and blank it or not or still need new pipe .?

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
There's many guys on here with more knowledge on this than me, but from what I've learned from the side lines, deleting the EGR only seems to be considered a good thing.

Just DONT put EGR cleaner through it.
Just thought I'd mention that. [emoji15]

Ive already heard about and seen egrs blanked off on various cars .When i looked at it earlier dirty engine aside (after jet washing it ) i could see atleast one rubber pipe branching off the egr pipe so i presume it all is blanked off and a vacume pipe i think is similarly dealt with.
Im still sorting this lc 100 out after the last owner even though its had its servicing done regularly .Im ditching the AHC even though last owner had spent over £1,300 on two spheres on the front inc new fluid only 2yrs earlier ermmm no Thanks AHC isnt working and im not going to even bother fixing it.

Back