Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

please be aware ....

Red Oktober

Garage
Country Flag
uk
th_Wanker.jpg

ELLIOT DUNSMORE formaly SYC Services Torquay. This guy is a theif and is now wanted by Devon police & the european fraud squad. He has taken £750 cash & approx £3000 of my tools and dissapeared. ANY SIGHTINGS OR KNOWLEDGE OF HIS WHERE ABOUTS CONTACT DEVON.POLICE IMMEDIATLEY.
Possibly last seen leaving devon.in a stolen white mercedes vito full of my tools and misc other stolen.items. this is a HUGE fraud running into tens of thousands PLEASE SHARE EVERYBODY URGENT

Last edited:
Sorry to hear this carl, was it simply stolen or had you lent it to him, you seem to know him.

I've shared it for a friend ...

he is apparently well known by the fraud dept. last seen on traffic cameras heading north ..but sent a messeg to his missus that he was in portsmouth

Agh glad it's not your loss carl but still sorry for the owner, i had all my tools stolen & the vehicle they were in years ago, i know how it feels, got the vehicle back minus everything in it & i mean EVERYTHING. seats radio dash, you name it it was gone.

Hello Red, althought I'm still fairly new to this site, I'm sorry to hear of your loss and unfortunate dealings with this person.....

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Scum is the first word that comes to my mind

Back