Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

potential 120 owner...or disco 3?!?

There is a cracking looking 06 plate going through kings Lynn car auction tomorrow evening at 6pm. Check out there website (Anglia car auctions). Looks mint to me. Not massive miles 130k i believe and full history I also believe. Its available for purchase before auction for £6200. Tryed to convince the missus she needed it but no luck. Worth a look i believe.
Just ch
There is a cracking looking 06 plate going through kings Lynn car auction tomorrow evening at 6pm. Check out there website (Anglia car auctions). Looks mint to me. Not massive miles 130k i believe and full history I also believe. Its available for purchase before auction for £6200. Tryed to convince the missus she needed it but no luck. Worth a look i believe.
Just checked this and it sold since last night. Not surprised to be honest looked nice.

I've had both... A 54 disco 3, and a 53 lc4.

The d3 was superb...fast, smooth, fantastic off-road, comfortable...and troubled with numerous minor faults. I had to be recovered twice in 3 months.

The lc4 is a little dated in comparison,but hasn't missed a beat in the 80,000 miles I've put on it.

The disco is great car when new and under warranty, when I bought the cruiser the dealer said 'dont waste your money on a warranty!'

I've gone full circle and possibly decided to get a Volvo XC90 instead.... The 3rd row of seats will comfortably sit adults and it will be nice and refined for long journeys. I'm am fully aware I would be sacrificing off road ability, but it appears it might be the sensible choice at this stage. it will still perform in the snow on a set of decent tires though! appreciate the input on this thread and maybe I'll end up with 200 series land cruiser after the xc90 one day!

Back