Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Power Steering Pump

Hutton

Garage
Country Flag
scotland
Has anyone recently had to replace their power steering pump? If so, can you tell where you got it and how much it cost. Thanks.

I know this isn't answering your question, but when mine sprung a leak it was better to get it rebuilt rather than buying a new one. I seem to remember it being pretty bloody expensive, but then it was a long time ago.

Have you checked Amayam for a replacement to get an idea of cost? Remember to add on import tax.

Got a new one fitted by Toyota for my 80 which cost £900 10 years ago. Then the pipe failed and cost another £600 toyota installed.
This was the catalyst to doing things myself going forward!!!

Reactions: uHu
I know this isn't answering your question, but when mine sprung a leak it was better to get it rebuilt rather than buying a new one. I seem to remember it being pretty bloody expensive, but then it was a long time ago.

Have you checked Amayam for a replacement to get an idea of cost? Remember to add on import tax.
The problem with a rebuild is finding someone to do it in North East Scotland and then having to wait while it’s done. My Cruiser is my only vehicle.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Here's the guide if you fancy rebuilding it, pretty straightforward to do.

Back