Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Project wrong way

Was not feeling motivated to turn a wrench but having this little show helps me stay focused. Chose an easy job today, got started with re-assembling the headlight and grill assembly. In the midst of that I discuss my prep for an upcoming Dr.'s appointment. Good times. Enjoy and please don't forget to like and subscribe!

Out of my slump and back in gear with the front clip refurbish. Fixing some past mistakes and making some future ones. Also, a little something for the Hulk Hogan fans out there.

Press on Ben, that’s a beaut of a 40 ... it has to get finished (as much as any project gets finished anyway) :thumbup:

Alright Bezel police, I think I got the bastard right side up. Episode 22 of Project Wrong Way is done. Got the bezel and headlight assembly where I want it. Time to focus on the engine, so I can shave my head again.

Did a Project Wrong Way tool review of the Milwaukee M12 Right Angle Die Grinder. Its a snazzy tool, I can't take my hands off it! Plenty of jobs on the Landcruiser it can handle with ease. Or whatever you want.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Despite that . . . Milwaukee tools are very good (my Fuel 18v impact gun is pheeeenominal).

:laughing-rolling:

Bob.

Episode 23 is wrapped up, all that’s left to do is to install this engine. Should be a good time.

First let me say, this won't be a regular Project Wrong Way Episode. There were six of us in total in the shop, and everyone was talking at once. So I apologize for the sound. What we captured in this episode is what makes the Landcruiser community so great. Some of the wisest cruiser heads on the west coast showed up to help me get my engine in. I am what I consider "small time" with this little show. But these guys used up a holiday weekend to come help me, a stranger. What we do have in common is a love of all things cruiser. Enjoy the episode, and if you're not a member of the TLCA check out www.TLCA.org and join up.

Back