Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Pub Meet - April 22nd - 24th 2022

since they re installed the height barrier at work and i sold the beemer... it cant live on top and its a pain in the arse to put it on for a weekend. Although i have been cycling to work since that unfortunate case of arse rape at the petrol pump a few weeks ago.

@fbnss All that walking and cycling malarkey..... you must be fit as a butcher's dog by now.

Last edited:
I too will be camping!

hhIKJOgh.jpeg.jpg

Well...... Bleed'n sods law!!!
Went to fill up with fuel this morning, after truck been stood up for months, clutch keeps sticking down to bloody floor, struggled to get of out of gear!! had to keep pulling clutch pedal back up.
Even with input from the master (Chris), can't resolve. Bled the cylinder, greased the pedal springs.... but no joy. has a slight rough spot about 3/4 down, so could be cylinder.
Anyway, I'll be truckless, so it's either hotel, or..... on my tod, sleeping in the back of the wife's estate! (that's how much I need a social..... OK, a beer!!! Happy Days!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Raj
Guys,

Forgot to mention I've been double booked for my mates 40th birthday so will be camping up near Leeds but may see if I can swing by on Sunday but unlikely.

Have a great time and see you on the next one.

1. Trev
3. Nick
4. Andy and Maria
5 .David now can't go
6. Jacob
7. Steve JB
8. Big Chris (Hopefully)
9. Bodie
10. Reinhard
11. KB ( maybe the dog too )
12. Rich and Lynn
13. Chris
14. Sarah (and Zero)
15. Sam, Andy and Bud
16. Ballie
17. Raj (sat noon till late night until fire is on n go back)
18. TonyToyota.
19. Gav and James
20. Martin
21. Alfie
22. Jon & Tash

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
1) Trev (Sat 1 Sun 1)
2) SteveJB (Sat 2 Sun 2)
3) Sam, Andy and Slobberchops (Sat only)
4) Chris and Claire 2 full belly busters (Sun only)
5) Jacob Sat 1 Sun 1 + 2x rolls for Raf
6) nick Sun 2 rolls
7) Ballie - Sat 2, Sun 2
8) Bodie & Julie (Poss Sat, Defo Sunday)
9) Martin - Sun 1
10) Gav and James (Sat belly busters)
11) Steve (Sat1 Sun1)
12) karl x3 breakfasts sun morn thanks

1) Trev (Sat 1 Sun 1)
2) SteveJB (Sat 2 Sun 2)
3) Sam, Andy and Slobberchops (Sat only)
4) Chris and Claire 2 full belly busters (Sun only)
5) Jacob Sat 1 Sun 1 + 2x rolls for Raf
6) nick Sun 2 rolls
7) Ballie - Sat 2, Sun 2
8) Bodie & Julie (Poss Sat, Defo Sunday)
9) Martin - Sun 1
10) Gav and James (Sat belly busters)
11) Steve (Sat1 Sun1)
12) karl x3 breakfasts sun morn thanks
13) Rich x2 sat and sun

What time is breakfast? Was it 9:00 last time?

I don’t remember time. I didn’t see my phone for 40 hrs. Woke up, n walked to Tony’s truck beside me, he made Coffee, while having coffee n recovering, Trevor came up with Cig, Andy greeted us Big Andy came along n poured another coffee in my whiskey glass, we had breakfast.
What better time can one remember. I ll miss that this time but will go away with other set of good memories

Breakfast for Sat is between 08:30 and 09:30

since they re installed the height barrier at work and i sold the beemer... it cant live on top and its a pain in the arse to put it on for a weekend. Although i have been cycling to work since that unfortunate case of arse rape at the petrol pump a few weeks ago.
Ask him if you can put a hinge on the barrier they are only to prevent those not familiar with the place having accidents .

Ha, the reason the height barrier was removed in the first place was because the transport manager drove the van into it!

Just got Back..... Christ what a Journey... Nice to have met you all, Thanks to Nick for the Scrummy Food....... 'Till' next Time, (Next time im coming in the Landcruiser)..Have a good weekend Lads and Lasses.... :thumbup:

Is Sunday breakfast at the same time as Saturday’s?

Hi all, great to see everyone, thank you Trevor for organising, was great to see Chris, hopefully will see him on the next one!, wonderful time had by all our clan, see you all on the next one! cheers Jon & Tash

Back