Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Pulled the head off it

Shayne

Guru
Thought my old Clarke pressure washer had finally given up the ghost so i did what needed to be done with the hosepipe which had more pressure .

Finished with time to spare so without much caring and little hope I removed the lance nozzle and dropped it in brick acid cleaner for 5 minutes and hey presto its now more powerful than i ever remember .

Shayne if you had posted this last year then I could have done the same instead of keeping it and waiting for someone to ask for spare bits me neice asked if I had time to looks at her washer but ended up needing a lance so she had that I now have the remains of a Clarke jet 9000 going for parts motor stopped working might be a cheap fix

Mine is a jet 8000 and i assumed the motor had give up , hence i posted because i was surprised the fix proved so simple .

They aren’t bad to fix. Often have scale issues like Shayne found here. Or debris in the nozzle. I got so peeved with my old Kew one the lance got jumped on and a new one bought for under £30 on eBay with a full set of nozzles to match the washer exactly. Far better.

Btw I don’t recommend the jumping on it bit! :shifty:

Back