rear licence plate



JB - second-hand plates are OK but I would suggest if you go that way then
go to a truck breaker. Even better, if you have the cash, go to an auto
electrician for truck lamps. You will find that they may well have the
Europewide range of 'Rubbolite' rear plate and lamp assemblies. As the name
suggests they are largely made of rubber, so are very resilient for the
back of a 4X4.
'92 HZJ80 ex UN surplus from Bosnia, now sharing time between Alfold Surrey
and Tring Herts.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks