Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Replacing my AHC with Ironman - any advice

John

I took insperation from a photo of the fitment of the electrics from your car, sorry I didn't ask if it breached copyright!

I have the pictures of the adjustable towbar but have yet to work out how to attach? Do i need to have a certain number of posts?

you need to put the picturs on one of the photo hosting sites and then post a link to them.

25-5-11005.jpg
[/img]

Dont know if i'm doing this right?

25-5-11002.jpg
[/img]

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
The height on the above pictures looks low as they were taken with the collapsed AHC, after Jon's observations regarding tow bar heights with a 2" lift I had the new tow bar fitted before it went in for the Ironman lift.

I can report that when I collected my caravan today the correct 380mm tow ball height was achieved once the caravan was hitched up.

I choose this ball as it will accept an Alko stabalizer and allow me to pull compressors on the ring and pin.

Once again I need to say the new suspension is very good on road and no one should be concerned about ride quality with this set up. I was afraid that it would feel like my pick up's we supply our fitters with, ie fine when loaded but far to bouncy with an empty load bed but it rides superbly.

Very happy bunny!

Back