Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Ride height

Zeusv8

Can anyone tell me their ride height from bottom of wheel rim through centre to wheel arch?? I have 750mm front and 820mm at rear (OME kit). AHC at normal will be great, thanks

AHC at N, 16":
Front: 710
Rear: 740

Thanks a million,I just wanted to check my eyes weren't deceiving me and it is actually lifted!! :clap:

Yeah all done except wheel alignment ,so much better than the failing AHC system! Ride is higher and fairly smooth! I would have liked to repair the AHC but it wasn't cost effective and it is 10 years old. :? Cheers,James

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Zeusv8 said:
... but it wasn't cost effective and it is 10 years old. :? Cheers,James
Cost effective? Depends on your priorities.
Having a car is not cost effective. Neither is human life.

£740 for a new valve assembly, blackish grey fluid that was probably never changed. Possible flat spheres at £600. Failed sensor at £315 each or pay £900 for a simpler kit that won't go into safe mode when it shits itself cost effective :hand:

Zeusv8 said:
£740 for a new valve assembly, blackish grey fluid that was probably never changed. Possible flat spheres at £600. Failed sensor at £315 each or pay £900 for a simpler kit that won't go into safe mode when it shits itself cost effective :hand:

It's a real shame that you couldn't have come south and had my man Martin in Sawtry to take a look at your truck. I would have put you up in Tottenham (no problem). 1st off, you could have replaced ALL of your spheres for £100 per corner! Add VAT and you still would have had change out of £600! Between Martin and Julian at Overland, I'm positive that they could have got your truck's AHC back on the road, without breaking the bank. Anyway it's all water under the bridge now.........

John

Back