Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Right hand Switch cluster question

warrenpfo

On my 100 I have the below switch cluster to the right of the steering column. At night only the light level switch is illuminated and was wondering if this is normal or if the rest should be lit up?

Thanks

IMG_0399.jpg

Are you talking about the mirror adjustment switch.... It's the same on the 120's, no lights behind them... :thumbdown: of course it could be different on yours

All 4 illuminated.
The mirror switch has only the 4 small arrows lit up. And that goes for the 120 as well.
This pic is from my LHD 2000, but the switches would be the same on a RHD.
No light in the RDL switch. No light in the mirror folding switch on my 2004.
file.php?id=29067.jpg

warrenpfo said:
On my 100 I have the below switch cluster to the right of the steering column. At night only the light level switch is illuminated and was wondering if this is normal or if the rest should be lit up?

Thanks

IMG_0399.jpg

Hi Warren

All four light up, the only one that is not illuminated is the "mirror fold back switch"

Does anyone know where you can get these little bulbs or wat they are called. I need 4 as they are the reason i have no lights on the above panel of switches.

IMG_0944-1.jpg

warrenpfo said:
Does anyone know where you can get these little bulbs or wat they are called. I need 4 as they are the reason i have no lights on the above panel of switches.

IMG_0944-1.jpg

Have you tried your local motor factor ?

A long time ago, I need a similar set up, and went to the local factor, and brought out a draw with every type
of bulb (like yours) you could think of, so just picked out the one I needed and all ok.

The other place I assume is the dealer, but the other thing (if you can get to the connections) buy the lamps
from likes of Maplins, and solder the new lamps in.

http://www.maplin.co.uk/coloured-submin ... code=PG79L

Please upload a picture of the back of the lamp !

Ps how did you go on with the Air-con ?

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back