Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Ring of ire.......

I've joked about having a tug over some sexy New tools before, but.......

:shock:

In accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions? Unlikely, verdict misadventure :icon-rolleyes:

I don’t think I’d be going to A&E if I’d done that! I wonder what they used to cut it off? :scared-eek:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
What was it jammed on, just his dick? I would have thought once the erection subsided the spanner would just fall off, unless he had it right over his meat and two veg, that could have been the problem, must have been a LARGE spanner.

What was it jammed on, just his dick? I would have thought once the erection subsided the spanner would just fall off, unless he had it right over his meat and two veg, that could have been the problem, must have been a LARGE spanner.
The erection won’t subside because your obstructing the venous return, so you have arterial fill but no venous emptying, so in fact it will get more and more swollen until eventually it also cuts off arterial fill, at which point your nob goes black and drops off!!

The erection won’t subside because your obstructing the venous return, so you have arterial fill but no venous emptying, so in fact it will get more and more swollen until eventually it also cuts off arterial fill, at which point your nob goes black and drops off!!
That reminds me of a joke . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

An elderly couple was watching a program on the Discovery Channel about a West African bush tribe whose men all had penises 24 inches long. When the black male reaches a certain age, a string is tied around his penis and on the other end is a weight. After a while, the weight stretches the penis to 24 inches.

Later that evening as the husband was getting out of the shower, his wife looked at him and said, "How about we try the African string-and-weight procedure?"

The husband agreed and they tied a string and a weight to his penis.

A few days later, the wife asked the husband, "How is our little tribal experiment coming along?"

"It looks like we're about half way there," he replied.

"Wow, you mean it's grown to 12 inches?"

"No, it's turned black."

Back