Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Road rage who was it

Nice one Sag, guys like that normally piss me off, but I had to give that guy a round of applause, a bit of creative anger going on there. :lol:

Why can't I think of things like that??? [emoji4]

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Wouldn't it be a bit James Bond with a massive pile up behind skidding on the diesel though?

Last edited:
when I was in my early 20's I was an evil prick with a perverted sense of humour and I got a job driving buses in a major city.there was nothing like roaring into a bus stop on a wet day and giving all a shower and then when the passengers got on do the trick with fast start,jerky stop ,fast start and see how many ended up on the back seat.Then we did a 4 mile run with three humpbacked bridges in it one of my fellow drivers said when I hit the first hump all left there seats and didn't touch ground again till we arrived at the station.I've grown up a bit since then

Wouldn't it be a bit James Bond with a massive pile up behind skidding on the diesel though?

As evidenced on youtoob, so many of these tailgaters cause massive carnage even without a bit of diesel sprayed on their screens.

My suggestion was very tongue-in-cheek as you will appreciate Rich, but here on the DN1 national road on a Sunday evening traveling to Bucharest, at 120kph in a 100 limit, it's common to have an X5 or similar following at less than 1m on your tail, flashing its headlights, when there's nowhere for you to go to escape.

when I was in my early 20's I was an evil prick with a perverted sense of humour and I got a job driving buses in a major city.there was nothing like roaring into a bus stop on a wet day and giving all a shower and then when the passengers got on do the trick with fast start,jerky stop ,fast start and see how many ended up on the back seat.Then we did a 4 mile run with three humpbacked bridges in it one of my fellow drivers said when I hit the first hump all left there seats and didn't touch ground again till we arrived at the station.I've grown up a bit since then

As for you Pat, Bob Newhart comes to mind, he used to do a great narrative of "bus driver training" it still makes me laugh, especially with his dry, matter of fact type delivery. :lol:

As evidenced on youtoob, so many of these tailgaters cause massive carnage even without a bit of diesel sprayed on their screens.

My suggestion was very tongue-in-cheek as you will appreciate Rich, but here on the DN1 national road on a Sunday evening traveling to Bucharest, at 120kph in a 100 limit, it's common to have an X5 or similar following at less than 1m on your tail, flashing its headlights, when there's nowhere for you to go to escape.

In my experience putting the clutch in will by the time you have coasted down to 30mph allow the idea that you might actually stop and beat him to death with a crowbar penetrate even the thickest skull :lol:

Last edited:

I know Clive, and so was my reply. [emoji4] It is most annoying, the French way of driving is as you describe (mostly without the lights) and it does get tedious. When I had my manual Shogun, I used to stick it into 5th and floor it. The resultant over fuelling produced such a black cloud behind that most would drop back like I'd just cut their engine. Can't do it on an auto though, [emoji20]and only really worked at lower speeds [emoji4].

Brilliant I'd like to see the final outcome of that one

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Back