Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Rubber Floor Mats

Julian Voelcker

Hi All,

Anyone come across some decent rubber floor mats for an 80?

I've survived for years without, but having skipped out the old girl for the Adventure Overland show I would like to try to keep her a bit cleaner over the winter.

I know you can get some nice fitted ones from firms in Aus which I may consider, but for the time being would just like to get some basic rubber ones that will roughly fit.

Any pointers appreciated.

Thanks guys, shame there aren't any that provide a single full width mat for the 2nd row.

I was also looking for a "full-width" mat across the middle seat and just bought some rubber matting, similar to below, and made my own mat for my 95. In fact, it fitted so well, it has become an overlay to the OEM carpet and I still use a couple of smaller mats, like the ones you get in the sets, which are easier to remove and clean.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1-5m-x-1m-garage-floor-CHECKER-Plate-Rubber-Flooring-Matting-3mm-thickness-/330796705349?pt=UK_Flooring&hash=item4d05052645

Does a great job of protecting the OEM carpet.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Thanks guys.

Jonnyboy, don't suppose you have a Disco 2 or P38 around to measure the approximate width? Actually is a P38 a 'classic rr'? One of my mechanics has one (can't afford an LC yet :icon-wink:) here.

p38 is the rangie after the "classic".
I'll ask the lads over at d2 forum the width of their rear mats overall.

d2 lads confirm the width of their lapped ones is 1425mm.
I don't dare ask about the p38 at Landyzone - they're a nightmare !!

Take a look at the Huskys from US. I am very happy with mine. Two at the front and one wide at the 2nd row.

Back