Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Scream...rant....swear...

Olazz

Country Flag
zimbabwe
I have just spent THREE days writing up part 2 of the trip and on copying the final to the board I've lost the whole thing

I've just lost the will to live !

I know the feeling :( I have a punch bag for such eventualities! Failing that, go and chop a big tree up with an axe :)

I know the feeling :( I have a punch bag for such eventualities! Failing that, go and chop a big tree up with an axe :)

Yep thanks JW.
Gonna be a few days now before I feel like doing any more typing. Maybe I should just post a load of pics and you guys can all make up your own versions of the trip!

Write it in WORD first, then copy and past?

Gra.

I have just spent THREE days writing up part 2 of the trip and on copying the final to the board I've lost the whole thing

Sorry to hear this but don't give up. Can't wait to see your pics and read the stories. That must have been some trip!! Your pictures took me straight back there. Can't wait when I eventually will be down there in my own Cruiser.

Hans

Was that your Italian notes up in smoke Jon? That's the trouble with volcanos. Seriously though have I missed your report or are you not doing one?

Frank

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Was that your Italian notes up in smoke Jon? That's the trouble with volcanos. Seriously though have I missed your report or are you not doing one?
Don't think anyone will be interested in a family holiday to sourthern Italy Frank, no wildlife photos (unless you count feeding goats at the camp site in Pisa :lol:) or off road adventures, just a whirlwind tour of some of the sights :icon-smile:

Back