Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

side trim

warrenpfo

I want to re spray my side trim that runs along the doors and was just wondering how easy it is to get off and if they just pop off or is there a trick to it?

warrenpfo said:
I want to re spray my side trim that runs along the doors and was just wondering how easy it is to get off and if they just pop off or is there a trick to it?
I wanted to temporarily remove my trim and was advised by, I think it was Ian Rubie, that it was either difficult to get off or difficult to replace, I can't remember which, could you not mask it and respray?

5852802388_d3344c833c.jpg

5852802662_aa83b5694d.jpg

5852248957_a170f9945d.jpg

I had my mouldings painted
I almost broke every clip removing them
It might be me being hand fisted
I think i paid about £35 for a set of clips

Guys

Whilst we're on the subject... if anyone knows of a set of trim or even just nearside trim going at a reasonable price... send them my way :thumbup:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
There was a set on ebay

Was kindof hoping for pricing of this planet :D The side panels on Ebay are £160 for just one side, with no guarantee of condition (just a vague answer). I've taken these off in the past and refitted them and they never go back on neatly. So seller is asking for the equivalent of £320 for a set (used). I'd rather spank out £500 for a new set from Toyo.

Back