Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

SNORKEL GROUP BUY

alienguy

Right, I am about to place a stock order for delivery in 10-12 weeks time. Already on the order are snorkels for 80 series (like Safari SS81HF) and more 90 Colorado/Prado diesel (like Safari SS180HF) 90 petrol SS185HF are in stock now. The following list shows the 'Cruiser snorkels I can get along with Safari part numbers so you can use their website to check application easily (yes, cheeky I know) They come in very similar to the Safari design, and are all made from LLDPE, not fibreglass. The price will be £120 inc P+P. The free postage (to UK mainland only. I must add) represents a discount of around £10-15 depending on size. If anyone wants me to get one in for them please PM me asap, I will require a £20 PayPal deposit for these non stock items (returnable if something goes horribly wrong with the consignment) Model number you require, Full delivery address and phone number. I will return PM you with a PayPal account to send your deposit to. I must have requests in by 0700 Monday morning. If successful I will do it again in the summer. I will keep everybody posted on progress of consignment as I know how frustrating it is waiting for goodies on order to show up.
SS400HF Toyota 40, 42, 45 & 47
series Landcruiser 1
SS070HF ORIGINAL TOYOTA DESIGN. 71, 73,75,78 & 79 series
Narrow Front Landcruiser
SS75HF Toyota 75 series Narrow
Front Landcruiser
SS76HFZ 71, 73,75,78 & 79 Series
Wide Front Landcruiser
SS78HFZ Toyota 78 series Narrow
Front Land Cruiser
SS86HF Toyota 100 series
Landcruiser / Lexus LX470
SS186HF Toyota Prado 120 series
SS87HF Toyota 200 series
Landcruiser
SS410HF Toyota FJ Cruiser

Have a look , Pay special attention to the engine codes given, as these are primarily designed for the Australian/Asian market, so may have different airbox connections or location to European spec unless the engine code is exactly the same. PM me if you want one :mrgreen:

Back