Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

SOLD - 1998 LC HDJ100 VX

Jacob100

Supporter
I know, I know, third time lucky - but this time it really has to go. Full details on FB Marketplace. Happy to accommodate any leads from this forum in any way I can.

Looks like this if you haven't seen it before.

IMG_20230401_122921_095.jpg

Thanks KB. Not the best time to be flogging 4.2l diesels it seems.

Willing to let this go for a very low price if anyone is interested.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Snatch his hand and his balls off with that offer !!

Seriously though Jacob, seen that before and it is a very nicely looked after lc.

To be honest this sale is starting to do my head in. Even Steve appears semi-coherent compared to some of the jokers out there. The latest one communicated entirely in Urdu. Very few serious enquiries.

It's a sod when you get pissed about try to pay in toy town money and offers so low they break your ankles when a kick in the man sack hurts a lot less
Jacob has the Cwoozzer Kween been in touch if it's got a functional brain cell it would purchase your truck as there are not many in that condition
But my offer still stands if you think about it its regular money each week for a very very low time and any monies due after destroying the bucket well Patrick Patrick can pay the outstanding balance

Looks a tidy truck for the money, surprised it hasn't gone already TBH. Has the market stalled on these big engine trucks, seem I few around just not shifting for whatever reason.

@Jacob100 you need to get the word out wider, I always think folks on here mostly already have their cruisers stories in place.

Jacob ,
Drop me a pm with how much you want for it and I'll ask a couple of mates who have previously had 100's and one of them is possibly looking to revert back to a 100 from a 200 .
No promises ....
What's it like underneath ?

I'd be interested possibly - would you like me to message you here or Facebook ?

Back