Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

SOLD. 2015 GRJ79 Double Cab For Sale

CruiserScot

Country Flag
scotland
For Sale: 2015 Toyota Land Cruiser double cab GRJ79 4.0 V6 petrol 272 bhp 5 speed manual

Limited edition 30th Anniversary Land Cruiser double cab, imported from Japan in 2018. In excellent condition, as you would expect from having only covered 20,145 kms (12,517 miles). Will come with 12 months MOT (road tax only £275).

Full Japanese spec:
Right Hand Drive
Front and Rear Diff locks
Factory electric winch
Electric windows
Electric mirrors
Air conditioning
Rear heater
ABS
Four wheel disc brakes
Electric aerial
Rear sliding window
Rated to tow 3.5 tons
ULEZ compliant

In addition the following extras have been added:
Bushtech steel canopy with insulation, side storage and table slide
Eezi Awn K9 roof rack
Rear floor shelf
Gobi-X steel rear bumper with twin swing-out carriers (spare wheel & jerry can) and towbar
Genuine Toyota steel wheels powder coated black
Cooper S/T Maxx 235/85R16 tyres
Twin rear view cameras
High level reversing light
Front and rear Escape Gear canvas seat covers
Escape Gear canvas dash protector/storage
Genuine Toyota front fllor mats

The car will also come with a full set of upgraded Old Man Emu suspension (unfitted)

Located North East Scotland (Aberdeenshire).

£34,500 Ono. (No VAT) No trades or tyre kickers please.

DM me if you are interested. Thanks, Ali.
Front.jpgLeft Side.jpgRear.jpgRear Shelf from rear.jpgRear Storage left.jpgRear Seats.jpgFront Seats.jpgSpeedometer.jpg

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Lovelly looking truck! Gotta love the J7... Good luck with the sale and looking forward to see the next one!

Just trying to slim down the herd! Isn't getting the use it should so hopefully someone else can take it on and I can focus on some of the projects...

I completely understand that problem! If I didn't have my Hilux I would be very tempted...

I've only sold one cruiser and it was my first cruiser! And I've lost sleep over it! I can't bare going through that again!:anguished:

But they still make these 70's, so easy enough to get another.....

I've been waiting to buy the new release of the 80 series as they're the best! Didn't realise the 70 series was still made!:laughing-rolling:

Well if I can sell my FJ then I’ll be there.

Well done, that was on my drool list

Bugger! Not surprised though. Lovely truck for someone. hope its gone to someone who'll use it, not a trader.

Back