Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Spare parts

Martin8

Hi,

Could anyone tell me about a good address in Europe for spare parts for my HJ60?

Thanks,
Martin.

hi there! What parts are you looking for? I have a few!

http://www.milneroffroad.com/toyota-uk/land-cruiser/hj60-4-0d-1980-1990 is cheap and popular but don't buy their oil seals. :eusa-naughty:

www.ebay.co.uk is good you can read the feedback from previous buyers of the item you're looking at, and compare prices.

there are online stores in Holland, Germany, France but I mostly find them too expensive

FinallyToyota occasionally have the part you're looking for at a decent price. But mostly the don't.

Last edited:
yep, these guys, got 2 NOS wings off them plus some other bits. They know 60s inside out

I can't post URLs yet but they are cruiserworld.eu
they also speak very good English
Maarten is the boss

Hi Martin,

My 40 has 60 series running gear and I've found that Euro 4x4 are excellent for mechanical parts.The parts are good quality and the service is superb.

Let me give you an example: Recently needed to sort my handbrake out and thought that new adjusters in the drums would make the job easier. The adjusters arrived next day complete with all the clips and springs in the kit to complete the service. I thought I was just getting new adjusters.

Regards,

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back