Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Spot the leopard

Chas

Garage
Country Flag
england
I promise you there is a leopard in this picture.

398108_425255674215004_283237035_n.jpg

Found it,

Gra.
pm sent location.

:thumbup: Very good, two minutes.

Found it almost immediately but only because I knew I was looking for a "hidden" leopard.

If you had said "What is unusual about this pic?" or similar, it would have taken a lot longer........perhaps I would have never spotted it.

Nice pic :icon-cool:

Last edited:
Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Found it almost immediately but only because I knew I was looking for a "hidden" leopard.

If you had said "What is unusual about this pic?" or similar, it would have taken a lot longer........perhaps I would have never spotted it.

Nice pic :icon-cool:
That wouldn't have been very accurate though, there is not really anything I would call 'unusual' about this picture, :think:

Got it, hiding behind the tree on the left. Sneaky that one Chas!

Got it, hiding behind the tree on the left. Sneaky that one Chas!
No Clive, it's not behind the tree on the left, it took me a while to find it now it leaps out at me every time I look.

Last edited:
Only joking Chas...

Didn't want to spoil the fun for the others saying where it really ​was!

Got it fast, but spending months actually looking for animals in the bush...

And do you know which one has by far the most puzzling ability to disappear from sight, like you're looking at him, turn your head, look againg and he's gone, leaving you wondering "Where the fcku...???" (I'm talking about full-size mammals, not chameleons or squirrels...)?

That would be an elephant - scarily effective at hiding :lol:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

As the leopard is not in the centre of the pic, was the point of interest for the photographer the tree, in which case he may not have seen what was coming-----:shock:

Roger

That would be an elephant - scarily effective at hiding :lol:

Yep, that's the elephant...

Despite being the size of a bungalow, they eerily disappear in the bush. A combination of dull color, skin looking like bark, legs like tree trunks, and an amazing capacity to walk silently. I've known a few people who almost bumped into one or the other when on foot in dense cover. You put your brakes real quick when you realize that there are four tons of pachyderm an arm length from you...

Back