Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

SS150 Silver Jubilee HJ61

Pauly308

Country Flag
australia
Hi everyone,

I have found an SS150 Jubilee HJ61. Only 50 ever made for SA only.
It's a bit rough but not the worst 60 I've seen, various bits & pieces not working but nothing major.
It won't turn off after starting so I'm guess it's a vacuum issue.
motor sounds good for over 520kms, no blow by.
What are your thoughts on it value, I know it's hard without out seeing it, but I can't find much info about them let alone a rough price
thanks for any help
Cheers
Paul

SS150 sounds like an Intercontinental Ballistic Missle the old Ivans have got hidden away for future events not yet occurred have you got the truck in your possession if so some pictures would be good as to the overall condition has it be used as a farm truck for the last few decades garage or barn stored Oh and could you make the pictures Centre Fold please with amazing Australian backdrops and a few black and white arty ones you know the tupenny upright knee trembling sort Almost forgot welcome to the club and long may you stay there are a few 60s around and they do look the part cheers steve

SS150 sounds like an Intercontinental Ballistic Missle the old Ivans have got hidden away for future events not yet occurred have you got the truck in your possession if so some pictures would be good as to the overall condition has it be used as a farm truck for the last few decades garage or barn stored Oh and could you make the pictures Centre Fold please with amazing Australian backdrops and a few black and white arty ones you know the tupenny upright knee trembling sort Almost forgot welcome to the club and long may you stay there are a few 60s around and they do look the part cheers steve
Hi Steve,
We drove it around on Saturday but its got a leaky radiator & broken fan blades, belts are slipping so it wasn't for long more just a check to hear the motor, I will probably start negotiating this week, it was found up north parked up unknown amount of time, it has been sitting down here for over a year when I came across it. out of the 50 ever made it is number 50.
Cheers

My concern would be that there seems nothing to identify the Jubilee version beyond stickers and a rivet on plate .

I didn't dig deep but it would seems it should be a HDJ60 not a 61 ?

Assuming the price is inflated due to its rarity I'd want the chassis number so i could investigate provenance .

Would the body no have to match the chassis no on vehicles of that age

Thanks for your replys,

I will try & get the Chassie no. today
Apparently, the owner has all the books & certificates which I have not seen yet........
cheers

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Hi Guys,

Checked it out today & all 3 plates match the Chassie number :)
It is a HJ61
Cheers

These are the plates & Chassie numbers
Looking good so far
Thanks again for your advice much appreciated.
Cheers

Attachments

• HJ61....jpg
    HJ61....jpg
    396.9 KB · Views: 6
  • HJ61...jpg
    HJ61...jpg
    381.8 KB · Views: 7
  • HJ61..jpg
    HJ61..jpg
    377.3 KB · Views: 7
  • HJ61.png