Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Stebel nautilus is here

:oops:

Will do some pics soon but it really is easy, i have gone to the battery to feed the relay for now until i can get my new fuse box fitted.

With the horn you should also get a plastic plug that you can attach a piece of pipe to as a snorkel for the air supply, or maybe more like an axle breather. :think:

Bugger, he beat me too it.......... I used the edit fuction to add that bit :twisted:

I might mount it in the head of me schnorkel then!!! :lol:

Cheers guys

Or under the drivers seat, but that could be embarrassing :oops:

Paul said:
Or under the drivers seat, but that could be embarrassing :oops:
I did that in an old Morris 1000, but connected it to the alarm, :shock: if any potential thief could stand the noise I think he deserved the car.

Here you go Gav, you don't want me to eplain relay wiring do you? :twisted:
I have some powerpoint presentations from when i used to teach electrics courses :)

I removed the original horns and used one of the mounting holes from their mounting bracket and made up a new one. Kept the original wire that powered the horns as the exciter for the relay so easy to change back if needed. The main power supply is from the battery until i get my new fuse box fitted, with a 25A fuse and a full insulated ground return as didn't want to risk one to the body in that location as they can get rusty and it is quite high amperage.

IMG00108-20110306-1313.jpg

IMG00107-20110306-1312.jpg

Attachments

• IMG00108-20110306-1313.jpg
    IMG00108-20110306-1313.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 65
Back