Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Stickers Mk 2

Paul

Garage
Country Flag
england
Just thinking out loud here..........

But wondered if its worth doing some extra large stickers for the people going on trips (or if you want to show off) as the current one may not show up too well on photos or videos.

Was there any progress on the logo'd stickers? I can get a quote if i'm sent a decent res picture.

Paul said:
current one may not show up too well on photos or videos
especially if you have a white landcruiser ;)

I'll have a couple of big 'uns :D
Chas

Now i have black windows mine looks good too.

I have just done the stickers for the boss' Dodge viper for Le Mans 2010 so was in thinking mode.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
does anyone have any experience with drawing vector graphics?

Tommo&Claire said:
hmmmm.....mine sticks out really well!
That's as maybe Tommo, but we're talking about stickers here :lol:
Chas

Im interested in some stickers too, the current ones would suit me fine, I take it that window tint can go on afterwards, and make it stick out nicely.

I have just asked the company that does our vehicle wraps for the Land Cruiser vectors so we can all get designing.

Cossack said:
Tommo&Claire said:
hmmmm.....mine sticks out really well!
Chas

I was waiting for that, and wondered who it'd be, you'll be pleased you were in my top three!!!!!

Tommo&Claire said:
Cossack said:
[quote="Tommo&Claire":2y8xdun3]hmmmm.....mine sticks out really well!
Chas

I was waiting for that, and wondered who it'd be, you'll be pleased you were in my top three!!!!![/quote:2y8xdun3]
Yeah! I thought you posted that to be a bit provocative ;)
Chas

Speaking of "club mercandise", my t shirt came and looks brill, but the reason I haven't posted any more about it is Laura's mum has just started working for these guys:

Genesis UK printing

Pretty sure I can get some good deals worked out in the near future for t shirts, hoodies, stickers, and, well, pretty much everything on their site! :mrgreen: The quality of these guys garments looks alot better than vistaprint, who I went to for my t shirt.

These are the only ones i could get at the moment.

toyotalwb.jpg

toyotaswb.jpg

I quite like the bottom left ones.

You mean the truck with none on :)

Paul said:
You mean the truck with none on :)
:oops: Other left. You clearly were not in our group at Salisbury when I was leading...

Back