Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Stickers on the truck

Stickckers on the try

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Olazz

Country Flag
zimbabwe
Now I've seen many trucks with stickers/transfers etc all over them, some very tastefully done, others just crap.

So what's the forums opinion then.

Last edited:
IMHO if their just randomly stuck all over the vehicle on every panel I think they look crap!

I much prefer to have them neatly in one place, a bit like on some street cars where they have them in a line down the wing/door.

The only way I think they look good all over the vehicle is if they are designed to be like that, like on rally cars. :think:

I quite like Lil Blue's Sticker arrangement

P1030522.jpg

Personally not for me at all. I don't mind advertising type stickers. A Subaru with fake works rally stickers al over it.eeerrrr nope!

Depends on the vehicle, but on something like LB, then I think they are great. Anyway you need something to camouflage the dents and scrapes.

On my newer 120, I would only have the club sticker, and that would only be on the rear window.

Sorry Ben, don't agree, the ones on the chav mobiles down the side wing/door look erm chav!

I agree Tony. Random down the doors etc look pants.

Each to there own really.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Personally Ive never understood it, why would you advertise someone's product if they are not paying you to do so? Also why advertise that you have expensive stuff fitted to the vehicle, you may as well write "steal me" on it!?

IMO as with most things, it depends; on a car like 'Lil Blue which has been modded and "upgraded" no end, they look great. On a bog standard 90 , the same arrangement would look pretty naff......

this is bang on ...
some of my customers also ask for the Toyota badges to be removed from the trucks ... a bit over the top but it is their truck that they are creating so why let people think that Toyota built it.

steal me ... :lol: ... when i was into car stereos i thought putting ALPINE or KENWOOD stickers on the body was like saying "steal me" ... pretty stupid.
Personally Ive never understood it, why would you advertise someone's product if they are not paying you to do so? Also why advertise that you have expensive stuff fitted to the vehicle, you may as well write "steal me" on it!?

I can see the point on competition vehicles where there is some sponsorship.
I can see the point on commercial vehicles where its being used to promote a business.
Other than that why? If you have the products listed then the stickers just make it easy for thieves to see whats nickable. If you don't then you're just a tit.

Different stickers for different folks ....

I don't put on product stickers, but would put little national flag stickers on a rear quarter vent of places visited :lol:

Well if it floats your boat - fine, but not for me. There are too many original badges/decals on mine anyway - from the build days when "4x4", "Turbo", "24v" etc were special but with luck my new spare wheel carrier will cover up most of them. There are also too many scrotes around who would be delighted to trash an obviously cherished truck - don't encoutrage them or the thieves!

IMO If its not done right it looks awful but if i were looking to do this i would get a quote from them vinyl wrap people then post a pic of my truck in the local papers asking if any company would like to use it for advertising . Also post a pic of a fully wrapped car something like this and say £xxxxx to have your company promoted throughout your local area .
Full%20truck%20Wraps%20for%20F-250%20in%20Mooresville%20NC.JPG

File me in the 'tit' category :icon-biggrin:

Mainly country flags, but also some product stickers. If the thieves want to steal my OME suspension, after seeing the sticker they are welcome to try :lol:

_MG_4936b.jpg

Had a few conversations with people in parking lots etc after they spot some stickers. Like LCCSA, the GB sticker and so on.. Oh, and a couple of Angolan taxi drivers yelling greetings giving thumbs up in Portuguese :lol:

Couldnt give a shit if people think it looks bad :hand: - I like it :icon-wink:

you forgot the each to their own option Olazz. Lots of stickers is not my preference for my own truck but I don't think look at that tit when I see little blue or ignat's truck :icon-cool:

Trick 200 stickered up !

you forgot the each to their own option Olazz :icon-cool:

The problem is one cannot correct or edit the Poll once its posted. I did want to edit the choices once I'd posted them, but computer says no!

So how about this for a giant "sticker" on a very, very trick 200. Met this guy in Kimberley, he was from Poland and had spent a fortune on his 200. Had everything from trick "king" suspension to integrated hot shower output through concealed trap door in rear panel. Very nicely put together. He was in mining in Poland/Russia and wanted to see the "Big Hole".

IMG_0056.jpg

Lots of those in Kimberly - not all in the ground though. Did he look in the rear-view mirror? :lol:

Would have been a hit in Jo'burg I guess :lol:

all that bling and then he has ratchet straps to hold the tent on? :lol: I'm guessing black is not the best choice of colour somewhere the parking bays have shades over them!

Back