Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Storage boxes

Saw these in Staples when I bought my box. The front flap is a bit flimsy and seems to weaken the sides a bit. IMO anyway.
I would go and check them out first....

Linky

I've got 8 wolff-pak (ammo) boxes, and 4 of the clear staples boxes. I now reckon the staples boxes are the dogs wotsits, if you haven't got custom drawers, because you get different capacities / widths / heights and you can see what's in them!! The lid is good, you can get dividers and shelves, and they're sturdy and damn cheap in comparison to the ammo box. I'll be keeping the ammo box for the roof rack now I think.

Gary Stockton said:
I've got 8 wolff-pak (ammo) boxes, and 4 of the clear staples boxes. I now reckon the staples boxes are the dogs wotsits, if you haven't got custom drawers, because you get different capacities / widths / heights and you can see what's in them!! The lid is good, you can get dividers and shelves, and they're sturdy and damn cheap in comparison to the ammo box. I'll be keeping the ammo box for the roof rack now I think.

Thats good to know, because Wolff Boxes arent cheap :!:

We use these boxes on our trips, so far 2 x 8 week trips to morocco, they are tough and do the job nicely.

However remeber to buy either the black ones or the heavy duty white ones as the clear ones are quite brittle and do break.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Gary Stockton said:
Hi Gary, Which box size did you eventually decide on ?
I see many sizes

Graham

I used 2 of the 64 litre boxes and one of the 33 litre boxes

Cheers

Have you seen the Sortimo L-Boxx?

They stack onto each other and seem quite tough. They also come with a handy skate board thing that they click onto. Although it may not cope with anything other then tarmac or concreate!

Check out the link below for more info.

http://www.sortimo.co.uk/L-BOXX.295.0.html?&L=

And no we dont stock them! .........yet!

andrew paul said:
Have you seen the Sortimo L-Boxx?They stack onto each other and seem quite tough. They also come with a handy skate board thing that they click onto. Although it may not cope with anything other then tarmac or concreate!Check out the link below for more info.
http://www.sortimo.co.uk/L-BOXX.295.0.html?&L= And no we dont stock them! .........yet!
I got Sortima to send me a PDF catalogueI don't think these boxes are very big, even the largest (£42.88) is only 442 x 357 x 389 mm, and the skate board thingy alone is £76.23 :o and I expect that doesn't include the dreaded VAT.
Chas

Back